Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 2010 watch summer 04 movie online free, Harry, Ron and Hermione walk away from their last year at Hogwarts to find and destroy the remaining Horcruxes, putting an end to Voldemort's bid for immortality. But with Harry's beloved Dumbledore dead and Voldemort's unscrupulous Death Eaters on the loose, the world is more dangerous than ever., Stars with: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Genres : Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Review :
I've been really looking forward to watching this film. Book 7 is my favorite Harry Potter book so being able to see it on film is really exciting. I was satisfied. I know I won't see everything that I read in the movie although there were some parts wherein I wished I saw it like the goodbye of the Dursleys to Harry. It made me tear up while reading the book but I didn't really see it in the film. Also, the way how Hedwig died in the film did not make that big of an impact. I was surprised though in the part where Harry and Hermione kissed. It was in the book but in the movie, they were naked! I was really surprised. And then Hermione looks gorgeous as always and Harry looked good in the movie too. The part where Harry and Hermione danced was not in the book but I liked that part. Harry looked cute for me in that part.
All in all, I was satisfied. I'm looking forward to watch the next part and I can't wait. My rate for this movie is A.
Link Movie :
cmovies.tv,123movies4u.fun, swefilmer.to, yesmovies.movie, cinebloom.org, freeflix.to, go123movies, watch, hindilinks4u.to, xmovies8.is, flixtor.life, ymovies.to, movie4u.live, putlockers2.com, 5movies.fm, tvbox.ag, videofiles.net, afdah.info, moonline.ws, cornflare.com, bmovies.nl, yomovies.it, lookmovie.ag, putlockers.email, solarmovie.one, solarmovie.id, solarmovie.vip, thesolarmovie.tv, solarmovie.net, solarmovie.red, solarmovie.ms, solarmoviecom.com, solarmovie.life, solarmoviez.stream, solarmoviefree.ac, solarmovie.to
Popular
-
Dunkirk 2017Dunkirk 2017 free movie editor for mac , The story of the miraculous evacuation of Allied soldiers …
-
My Spy 2020My Spy 2020 free movie vr , A hardened CIA operative finds himself at the mercy of a precocious 9-y…
-
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 2013The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 2013 movie free download hollywood , The Dwarves, Bilbo and Gan…
-
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 2011Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 2011 free movie download6 , Captain Jack Sparrow crosse…
-
After 2019After 2019 movie free no download , Tessa Young is a dedicated student, dutiful daughter and loyal …

